Learning to love yourself is all about learning your limits, learning what makes you happy, learning to grow, learning to rest, and listening to the most important person in your life: YOU.
I love lists. I am a list freak. Sometimes I need reminders for eggs, sometimes I need reminders to write and sometimes I need reminders to love myself. I thought you could use some too.
Things You Don’t Have to Do
- Say yes when you want to say no.
- Let someone else tell you how you feel.
- Be kept on the line by a person who doesn’t care about you.
- Invest time in anything doesn’t benefit you emotionally, financially, or physically.
- Apologize for spending a night alone.
- Apologize for spending a weekend alone.
- Apologize for wanting to be alone… period.
- Always put someone else’s needs in front of your own (sometimes, of course, you’ll need to and want to, learning to tell the difference is important).
- Forget how to have fun.
- Get your nails done every week.
- Wear makeup everyday.
- Apologize for doing your job.
- Be perfect.